Comprehensive Lamaze Class Series
A 7 class series offered in both private and small group settings.
Each class includes time spent on relaxation and breathing techniques, position and movements for labor comfort, partners role during labor and natural pain relief. Beyond this, classes will also cover:
- Practical information for a comfortable and healthy pregnancy. Planning for your birth.
- Introduction to Labor - First Stage.
- Giving Birth and Postpartum
- Hospital Procedures, medical interventions, Cesarean Sections, Special situations
- New mom and baby care
- Infant CPR
A 3 class series offered in both private and small group settings.
- Preparing for another child
- Review and practice of all labor and birth skills
- Infant/child CPR
In addition to the above structured birth series, I am also available for individual topics such as:
- Infant/Child CPR
- Baby Care
Join me for coffee...
We can talk about your hopes for your pregnancy and birth, and how to develop a birth readiness plan that will give you confidence. This is a special complimentary meet-up I offer to expectant parents.